If you subscribed to Lifetime Movie Club through our website at lifetimemovieclub.com, then follow these steps to upgrade from monthly to annual billing:
- Sign in to your account at lifetimemovieclub.com
- Click on your name in the upper right corner of your browser window and choose 'My Account'
- Select the 'Annually' checkbox under 'Upgrade My Plan' and click Upgrade to change your account to an annual subscription
If you subscribed to Lifetime Movie Club through iTunes (for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch), wait until the end of your billing cycle*, then follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Subscriptions in iTunes
- From the Home Screen of your iOS device, tap the App Store app
- In the menu at the bottom of the screen, tap Featured
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and tap your Apple ID
- Tap View Apple ID
- If prompted, enter your password and tap OK
- Go to the Account Settings screen
- Scroll down and tap Manage Subscriptions
- Find the Lifetime Movie Club subscription and change your renewal option. To take part in this option, you must upgrade to version 1.4 or above of Lifetime Movie Club for iOS.
If you subscribed to Lifetime Movie Club through Apple App Store, Google Play, or Roku, wait until the end of your billing cycle*, then follow these steps:
- First cancel your subscription on that platform. Learn how to cancel on Roku, Apple TV (4th generation), or Google Play
- After you’ve cancelled, sign in on our website
- Re-subscribe by choosing the Annual Plan and filling in the required payment information
*Cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing period. You can continue to enjoy Lifetime Movie Club until then, and reactivate your membership at any time after that.